Its been almost a week since I heard the news that things are not going so well with the health of my brothers unborn child.
The sadness I felt on hearing the news will mean that Christmas day will never be quite the same again. However I'm a Christian and I believe in a God that can heal so I started praying and will keep praying knowing that the God I worship is able to do more than I could ever dare dream.
My church fasts every January for the whole month and its an incredible time to get closer to God. I have decided prayerfully to pray and fast until the birth of my brothers beautiful child.
In this time I'm also going to run and use that time as devotional to pray and as a special time for God where I can stop talking and listen.
I'm expecting miracles to take place its written in Matthew 17:20
"So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;[a] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
I pray that what ever mountain you are facing that this will also give you the faith, hope and courage to face it.
No comments:
Post a Comment